Sunday 8 December 2013

THEE SPIVS - T.V.SCREEN

 
Thee Spivs - T.V. Screen
 

 
I don't want to sit
In the hole that you sit
In the hole in the ground
In the hole that you dig
And the darkness in your eyes
Oh it cover's your eyes
And the tears that drip
Are from deep down inside
Oh punch me once and punch me again
Gonna knock out my eyes from the back of my head
TV's, DVD's what are you watching?
What are you watching on the television screen?

On the television screen
 
And I don't want to end up as fat as the cat
Climb out the window and then I get trapped
Dropped my key's down the drain
Wear a pair of flip flops
Stick a knife in my brain
And there it will stay
kick around a bottle and fill it up to drink
Throw it out the window and it bounces back and hit's me
One pop, two pop, three pop, four
Their go my brain cell's I think I'll buy some more
 
On the television screen 

No comments: